Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The results are in...

It was a close race folks... two decisive favorites battled it out late in the polls, but in the end there could be only one!

Well, there were a few ties, but still... I'm just sayin'...

Overall - here's how the vote turned out:

Tied for last place with a whopping 4 votes each:

- (life hands me lemons) Uhm... WTF am I supposed to do with these? I'm just sayin'...

- The green and purple polka dotted monkeys dancing around the room make me happy. I'm just sayin'...

I have to say I'm bummed these didn't get more traction. Then again, I'm looking at this thing from a different perspective - I have to design the winning t-shirt ya know...

Edging those two winners out at 5 votes:

- You type SMH and LOL but are you really? I'm just sayin'...

Hey - maybe this marks a downward trend in irritating web acronyms...
Nah we'd never get that lucky... IJS...

Next up - another tie with 9 votes each:

- That's what she said... Dude, really? I'm just sayin'...
- If I wasn't wearing this shirt, my tits would be staring at YOU. I'm Just Sayin'...
- I don't NEED no stinkin' t-shirt! I'm just sayin'...

Two of these make t-shirt references in a t-shirt contest... that alone is funny to me... They'd each make great designs, but on the page they get little reaction it seems...

And the first phrase to miss out on the top five - with twelve votes:
- I ignored your last 24 calls for a reason. I'm just sayin'...

Who hasn't been here before? Seriously... stop calling.

Coming in fifth with a total of 15 votes:

- When I was your age I lost my tooth not my virginity... I'm just sayin'...

It's funny 'cause it's true...

Tied for 4th with 21 votes each:
- I'm not in a bad mood... You're just annoying. I'm just sayin'...
- I have PMS and a gun... I'm just sayin'...

I think I've actually heard these said in conversation before... don't ask...
Scooping the bronze with 24 votes:

- Twilight pretty much ruined vampires. I'm just sayin'...

Again, it's funny because it's true...

With 43 votes, the silver goes to:

- Money can't buy you happiness... But I'd rather cry in my Ferrari... I'm just sayin'...

I was really pulling for this one late in the polls - I already had the design worked out in my head...

And finally! The winner of a custom designed t-shirt (to be revealed shortly) by just 3 votes coming in at 46 total:

- Minimum wage for politicians. I'm just sayin'...
I'm honestly surprised and encouraged by these results - could this be reflective of a more politically aware culture on the rise? Nah - we just hate politicians... effin' crooks... I'm just sayin'...

Thanks to everyone for contributing and voting! We're hoping to add more content like this in the coming weeks and months - if you have any ideas feel free to shoot them over to justsayin.us@gmail.com. I'm looking for contributing writers/content creators so again - feel free to drop me a line.



1 comment:

  1. AWWWW that stinks, my green and purple polka dotted monkeys came in last place, oh well, it was fun to post it and see how well I did. I was really looking forward to seeing what the tshirt would have looked like, I think it would have been funny. CONGRATS! to the winner!!!! I'm just sayin!

    http://jeansandatshirtmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete