Friday, June 25, 2010

The best revenge is good living... And staying in shape...

OK... totally random, but I thought I'd share.

I just saw some facebook pics of this girl I used to have the biggest crush on in like grade school. She turned into a mega-bitch in high school - one of your typical high school elitist snobs. If this girl was in "Fired Up!" she'd be a Panther. She thought she was hot sh*t, and dressed like a slut to drive us "lesser mortals" crazy...

You know the type...

Now she's "the heavy friend" in all the group pics. Win.

That's even better than her just going ahead and getting fat. You can tell she's just clinging to the memory of being the hot girl - and now she's on the outside looking in.

She's got the double chin going. She can't wear jeans.

That's the best revenge...

Yeah - it's childish of me, I know but f*cking sue me. It's a rare thing to see someone get what's coming to them. To witness instant karma (the true definition - within the same lifetime).

That's a good feeling, and I don't care how childish that makes me.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment